Pole Power Kingsbridge Studio Terms & Conditions
· Please arrive 5 mins before you class starts.
· Late Arrival will result in the forfeiture of your class. All students MUST attend the warm up, thereby reducing the risk of injury and
ensuring the class starts on time.
· Late students WILL NOT be permitted to join in the class if they have not attended the warm up. Refunds for late students will not be
· Pole Power Kingsbridge reserves the right to alter the timetable or teacher due to circumstances beyond our control.
· You MUST have completed the relevant PARQ (health questions) form and waiver before taking part in any class/event or workshop.
You MUST inform Pole Power Kingsbridge of any changes to your medical condition at each class.
· If you need to miss a class, please give us AT LEAST 24 hours notice. Classes missed with less than 24 hours notice or without notice
will be forfeited. You WILL be charged in full for less than 24 hours notice or non attendance of any class.
· Courses and memberships are NOT refundable or transferable.
· In the event of adverse weather conditions there will be notices placed on our Facebook page, website and mailing list. We will
endeavour to make contact with you. However, please get in touch with your Instructor if you are unsure.
· Please DO NOT apply lotions, moisturisers or creams on the day of the class. Not only will it make you slippery, increasing the risk of
injury, but it also leaves the poles/hoops slippery for others, thereby increasing their risk of injury too.
· You are the best judge of your own health. If you have any sickness or injury which may put you or others at risk during your class,
please inform you Instructor.
· You MUST tell your Instructor if you injure yourself during class, no matter how minor you think it may be.
· For parties the deposit must be paid at the time of booking and the balance of the party must be paid at least 7 days in advance of the
party date. In the event of cancellation before 7 days prior to the party, deposits are non-refundable.
· Pole Power Kingsbridge reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio for any reason.
· People believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave classes/parties IMMEDIATELY.
· The mats are provided for your safety, please use them.
· You are NOT permitted to teach other students whilst attending classes at Pole Power Kingsbridge. This is for your own safety.
· Please DO NOT show or help other students into or out of moves. Our insurance only covers appointed persons to teach. Therefore
if someone is trying a move they have not been shown by an appointed person, Pole Power Kingsbridge WILL NOT be liable for any
compensation. Every individual is taught moves on their ability, previous experience, strength and flexibility. Pole and Aerial fitness
instruction involves breaking down many parts of a move. If you were to show someone a new move and miss out a piece of vital
importance, this could result in your fellow student not only spending endless amounts of energy, wrongly trying to get in/out of the
move with poor technique, but potentially injuring themselves. Therefore we request that you DO NOT teach other students during
the class/party. ONLY appointed persons are permitted to teach.